- Platform: any (Windows desktop app, Web app, etc)
- When importing items from another app, the folder location of the items on the old app becomes a new field of the items on 1Password after transferring.
- While at the moment, this helps me to add tags easier, it's still a manual step to add tag. In addition, I don't like the new field. For example, if my items was in the "Main" folder of the old app, after transferring, it has a new field called "Group" with value "Main".
- Would be great if 1Password does support folders.
- Otherwise, using tags will do for now. But can we add tag during importing csv?
- How do I edit multiple items at once to get rid of the new field "Group" as described. Doing them manually one by one is a pain.
Thank you very much for reading the question and thanks in advance for the answer.
1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:edit multiple items