Autofill issues with duckduckgo browser

Options
UdhayanithiG
UdhayanithiG
Community Member
edited June 2021 in Android

Hi

I think in my opinion duckduckgo browser has the best autofill capabilities among all the browsers. But with 1Password I found an interesting bug where the autofill prompt only shows on the password fields. When I clicked on the username field it doesn't show an autofill prompt. I have shared the Dropbox link by comparing it with dashlane and also for a better understanding of this issue. And this happens with most of the websites even popular ones like Spotify...

https://bit.ly/3v3WPKp

Thanks

Comments

• ag_audrey
    edited June 2021
    Options

Hey @UdhayanithiG, welcome to the Forum!

I've just downloaded the DuckDuckGo browser and tested the 1Password.community site. I can confirm I see the same behaviour. I've gone ahead and passed your report along to our development team.

However, when I tested the spotify.com site, the Autofill prompt appeared in both the username and password fields. Can you go to your 1Password app > Settings > Autofill, turn off Autofill, Accessibility, and Autofill previews, and then turn them all back on again?

• UdhayanithiG
    UdhayanithiG
    Community Member
    Options

Yes,after re-enabling all the settings. The autofill prompt is working for me.

• Thanks for the update, @UdhayanithiG. Let us know if there's anything else we can help out with :)

This discussion has been closed.