New Logins Created on IOS deleted on sync with MacBook

Hunter999
Hunter999
Community Member

I have created a new logon twice on my iPhone Model A1920 with IOS 14.6 and used that logon a couple of times and it worked as expected. Then when I sync with my MacBook Pro running Big Sur with all patches and 1Password 7 the new login is completely gone from the iPhone and is also not on the MacBook. The login is not in the archive and does not show up when searched. I have never had this issue before. I don't normally create the logins on the phone but I would expect them to just sync with the MacBook when I do.
Version 7.8.5 (70805001)

1Password Version: Version 7.8.5
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Big Sur
Sync Type: local network

Comments

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    edited June 2021

Hi @Hunter999!

What sync method are you currently using? Can you confirm you are using the WLAN sync? The reason I ask is I am wondering if you perhaps have multiple vaults inside your 1Password app, and you are only syncing one.

• Hunter999
    Hunter999
    Community Member
    edited June 2021

I am using WLAN and I do have multiple vaults but this one in particular always syncs items that change on the Mac over to the iPhone. This may be the first time I have tried to create a new login on the iPhone and then have that sync to the MacBook. Just to add I have been using 1password for over 15 years and have it on multiple phones and multiple MacBooks, iPads etc... This is just something I have not seen before

• Hunter999
    Hunter999
    Community Member

Sorry, you did just solve my issue. I didn't realize there was a setting on the phone itself that affected the sync. It was syncing with a vault that I only use for travel oversees. Thank you so much!

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

You are welcome @Hunter999! I am glad I could help :)

If you have any other questions, please feel free to reach out anytime.

Have a wonderful day :)

This discussion has been closed.