Unable to save new logins on the website (3 issues)

1. So I wanted to create an account on this forum, when I generated a new password, the window appeared, but when I clicked save I got the following error
  2. I was able to generate a password and store it by manually adding a new login in the extension. The problem now is that the extension saved it, but doesn't display the new login (even when searching for it). However, I can find the login in the macOS app.

3. I tried to duplicate this issue in incognito, using this forum as an example, but I found a new issue: when I click on the generated password nothing even happens:

I tried this on other sites in incognito with the same results. I now tried using the normal chrome (not in incognito mode) and same issue. Nothing happens when I click on the generated password.

I've already tried restarting my browser and app without success.

1Password Version: 7.8.5.
Extension Version: 2.0.2.
OS Version: OS X 11.4
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Nhat_Nguyen
    edited June 2021

Hello @zood,

I am sorry for the inconvenience. It looks like 1Password has trouble connecting with the server. In this case, please try these steps and let me know how it works.

1. Follow the steps here to ensure that you have the latest Chrome version.

2. Go here and follow the steps there to clear your browser's cache.

3. Please Right-click the 1Password icon on the browser toolbar > Settings > Scroll down to "Accounts & vaults" > Sign out and Sign in again.

4. Close and open your browser and try again.

Best regards,

Nhat Nguyen.
    https://support.1password.com/

• zood
    zood
    Community Member

Hey @Nhat_Nguyen ,
    This worked. Thank you very much for the help.

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

On behalf of Nhat, you are welcome @zood! If you have any other questions, please feel free to reach out anytime.

Have a wonderful day :)

This discussion has been closed.