Looks great!

This discussion was created from comments split from: 1Password 8 for Windows Early Access 🥳.

Comments

• XIII
    XIII
    Community Member

This looks great!

Surprised that v8 is "available" on Windows before macOS/iOS...

• DenalB
    DenalB
    Community Member

Oh yes! Screenshots are looking great! Let's see if it works... :+1:

• MikeT
    edited June 2021

Hi folks,

We're glad to hear that and can't wait to hear more of your feedback.

@XIII Actually, you might be even more surprised, the first v8 release is actually on Linux.

• eisnerguy1
    eisnerguy1
    Community Member

Loving it so far! :)

• 💖Glad to hear that, @eisnerguy1.

• XIII
    XIII
    Community Member

@XIII Actually, you might be even more surprised, the first v8 release is actually on Linux.

I definitely am... :wink:

• MerryBit
    MerryBit
    Community Member

Don't know if this is part of the whole early access thing, but the keyboard shortcuts are not quite there yet. Ctrl+E will open an item for editing, but Ctrl+S does nothing for me.

• Ctrl+E will open an item for editing, but Ctrl+S does nothing for me.

Thanks for reporting this, seeing the same thing here! I've passed this along to the team to fix. 😊

• MerryBit
    MerryBit
    Community Member

At the bottom of every item is this:

Why the 'at'? It would be simpler with just "Created:" and "Modified:" in my mind.

:)

• MerryBit
    MerryBit
    Community Member

Don't know if it's intentional, but I'm seeing two scrolls bars in long-ish notes:

• MerryBit
    MerryBit
    Community Member
    edited June 2021

Something feels off in the wording of this dialog... I edited a note and pressed cancel. Now the dialog asks me if I want to save and gives me the option to cancel or not save? I'd be stumped at this dialog (but then again I'm not a native English speaker).

Edited to add: Adding to the confusion is the fact that if I press the Cancel button on the left, the note is saved.

• DenalB
    DenalB
    Community Member
    edited June 2021

Looks strange indeed. :lol:

But maybe we should start new discussions for new things we find?

• @MerryBit

Don't know if it's intentional, but I'm seeing two scrolls bars in long-ish notes

Yep, that's intentional! It helps give you more precise control over the entirety of the item, or just the portion of a document you're trying to find.

Something feels off in the wording of this dialog...

Totally agreed! I'll pass this along to the team.

This discussion has been closed.