Any way to set the default vault to be displayed in 1P in the browser?

When i'm on my work computer I only want my work vault to be displayed and show items from this vault. However everytime I start my computer up in the mornings it's reset to show all vaults. I can change it back to my work vault and i'm ok for the day but I have to do this every day.

Can I set the 1P in the browser to display my work vault and not all vaults? BTW i'm not talking about setting a default vault to save items into here, I already have that set, i'm talking about what you see when you open 1P.

Thanks

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• reck
    reck
    Community Member

Something else i've just noticed. Even though I have my work account selected (not all vaults) when I go to login to a site the suggestions that show up are for all vaults, not for the vault I have selected. It seems the login suggestion dropdown doesn't respect the selected vault and instead shows all matches from all vaults.

• kaitlyn
    kaitlyn
    1Password Alumni

Hey @reck 👋

Assuming you're talking about 1Password in the browser here, you'll want to right click on the 1Password icon in your browser toolbar, then select Settings. From there, scroll all the way down, and disable the vaults you don't want to appear.

Keep in mind that this information is stored in the browser's local storage, so clearing your cache will also clear out that setting.

• reck
    reck
    Community Member

Doesn’t this just control what vaults are shown when all vaults is selected? I already have this setup how I like with both my home and work vaults selected.

What I’m after is how to select a default vault so I don’t have to change it every day. Thanks.

• ag_yaron
    ag_yaron
    1Password Alumni
    edited June 2021

Thanks for clarifying @reck .

Currently 1Password will always launch into "All Vaults" when you first open the browser and unlock 1Password. I'll note your request here as a future feature request.

Thanks for bringing this up!

ref: dev/projects/customer-feature-requests#570

This discussion has been closed.