Safari tab doesn't load on first click from 'Open & Fill'

Options
PMLinley
PMLinley
Community Member

I have just transferred across from Last Pass which I have used for a number of years. All looks great except I am having a hassle with the opening of tabs in Safari using the 'Open & Fill' in the Mac app and the Safari extension. It frequently opens the tab but the page doesn't load. Sometimes it will load both the tab and page but is unpredictable. I have to either double click or go back and click 'Open & Fill' again. This is all doable but not how its supposed to work I'm sure! I am using a 2021 MacBook Pro (Intel) with macOS Big Sur 11.4. 1Password Safari extension v7.8.6.

1Password Version: 7.8.6
Extension Version: 7.8.6
OS Version: OS 11.4
Sync Type: 1Password

Comments

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @PMLinley!

Are you able to reproduce this on demand? Or perhaps record a short video that shows this happening, so we can try to reproduce the behavior?

• PMLinley
    PMLinley
    Community Member
    Options

I have created a .mov screenshot. What format should I use as this not allowed?

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@PMLinley:

If it's not too heavy, you can email the .mov file to us as support+forum@agilebits.com. If it's too heavy to add as attachment, you can upload it to a cloud storage and just share the link with us :+1:

After you have sent the email, please feel free to post the ticket number you received so we can locate your message and connect it with this forum discussion.

Looking forward to your message!

• PMLinley
    PMLinley
    Community Member
    Options

[#QUR-29134-112]

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    edited June 2021
    Options

@PMLinley:

Thank you! I confirm that I have managed to locate your message in our system :+1: We will take a look and someone will get back to your email as soon as possible.

Thank you for your patience!

ref: QUR-29134-112

This discussion has been closed.