How do I make my 1Password autofill my logins?

Options
FelipeBentoNG
FelipeBentoNG
Community Member

Hello,

I'm facing some issues with autofill on my iPhone.

In some apps 1Password properly shows the matching logins, but on others it doesn't.

In this app called Nota Paraná I can autofill my passwords by adding the "site" appnotaparana.

And if I click on "Criar nova sessão" (Create new session) it automatically adds this ionic site. The autofill works like that too. What is this ionic and how do I set it up to make it work for other apps?

I've tried different combinations of the ionic prefix and the app+appname prefix, but I couldn't make it work for Proton Mail, for example. There are other apps that the autofill doesn't work.

Thanks in advance and sorry for my bad English spelling.

1Password Version: 7.7.6
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: iPhone SE 2nd Gen iOS 14.6
Sync Type: Dropbox

Comments

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @FelipeBentoNG!

1Password can only fill in apps that support the Associated Domains feature:

Supporting Associated Domains - Apple Developer

The best way would be to reach out to the app developers and ask them if they can implement this into their app. Once they do, 1Password will be automatically able to fill in that app :)

And if I click on "Criar nova sessão" (Create new session) it automatically adds this ionic site.

Can you please clarify what you mean by "ionic site"?

• FelipeBentoNG
    FelipeBentoNG
    Community Member
    Options

It’s on the picture.

• Ben
    Options

Hey @FelipeBentoNG

That comes from the app you're in, rather than from 1Password. It appears that specific app uses ionic:// URIs instead of https://

Ben

• FelipeBentoNG
    FelipeBentoNG
    Community Member
    Options

Alright, thank you!

You can close this topic.

Have a nice week!

• Wishing you a nice week too!

This discussion has been closed.