How do I remove suggestions?

Options
blackxacto
blackxacto
Community Member
edited June 2021 in iOS

Yes, I have both Safari and 1P passwords turned on, but using an iPadPro11 and 1Password7.8.6 w iOS14.6, I have 3 google mail addresses. When signing into any of the 3 accounts I am presented by 1P w the following selections. The three email accounts are on top, but beneath, how do I get rid of these selections, or where are they kept?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• blackxacto
    blackxacto
    Community Member
    Options

Nevermind. Trashing all Safari related.

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@blackxacto:

You might also consider turning off Safari in your Aurofill iOS settings altogether, so you don't get multiple suggestions there:

Set up AutoFill

• blackxacto
    blackxacto
    Community Member
    Options

Maybe i am wrong but i like having two sources in case one isn't up to date.

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@blackxacto:

If you keep two sources, one of them will definitely not be up to date: you would have to manually update every entry twice, depending on where you change it, to keep them both in sync. Changes you make to 1Password won't sync to iCloud Keychain and viceversa, so it is indeed simple if you keep just one of them there (this is why this is our official recommendation, to only keep 1Password enabled there so you know everything is in one place).

This discussion has been closed.