Windows design updates (Fluid Design)?

Are there plans to integrate Fluid Design elements on Windows? I feel like they look nice, and it helps apps look a little more cohesive on Windows.
Something like using the Acrylic glass-like UI for the sidebar would be great!
An example here of what that effect looks like is using dark mode with Windows 11, though this effect is already throughout many apps on 10.

Would love for the app to look even more like a "Windows app" where possible. The title bar area would be another spot that could probably use some refining.
1Password 7 always felt visually like a Mac app so I'm glad 8 is moving in a more Windows-like direction, but feel like there is more that can be done.

Thanks for your hard work! Loving it so far!

1Password Version: 8.1.0-60.BETA
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Hi @ChristopherB 👋

Windows 11 is shaping up very nicely, and we're excited to see what it brings to the table!

Overall, we're going to try to adopt the native look as much as possible, while still maintaining the consistent 1Password experience across all of our available platforms. I can't share any specific details, but just know that our incredibly talented UI designers and developers certainly have this on their radar! 💙

This discussion has been closed.