1Password7 app does not login but website does.

Options
hansoksendahl_od
hansoksendahl_od
Community Member

It appears that I have the same issue as this topic. I can log in via the 1Password website but I cannot log in via the 1Password app.

1Password Version: 7.8.6
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: OS X 10.15.7
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• hansoksendahl_od
    hansoksendahl_od
    Community Member
    Options

The difference is that I'm on Mac and the original topic was on Windows.

• @hansoksendahl_od

Do you have a previous account setup on the device? Perhaps a Primary vault (non membership)? If so, you may be able to unlock using the previous password and then add the account.

If that's not the case, I'd like to ask you to create a diagnostics report from your device:

Sending Diagnostics Reports

Attach the diagnostics to an email message addressed to support+forum@1password.com.

• A link to this thread: https://1password.community/discussion/121753/1password7-app-does-not-login-but-website-does#latest
    • Your forum username: hansoksendahl_od

• Please do not post your diagnostic report to the forum. This is for your privacy and security.
      The report will be in zip format. Please send the entire file.

You should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a Support ID number. Please post that number here. Thanks very much!

• hansoksendahl_od
    hansoksendahl_od
    Community Member
    Options

Support ID [#IPS-36186-841]

• @hansoksendahl_od

It looks like me colleague Josh has replied to you. Please continue the discussion with him via email. I am going to close this topic to prevent duplication of efforts.

ref: IPS-36186-841

This discussion has been closed.