1Password stopped working

Options

I am relatively new to using this, only one month. It was working great until now. I have two issues:

1. I log into Password1 immediately about starting my work on my Windows computer but the logins and passwords are not popping up. I have to go to the program and copy/paste them. What am I doing wrong?
  2. When in the browser at the login for a particular website, it shows the 1Passord icon and indicates "Ctrl-Shift-X" to open it; however it never opens, it just spins....

Help! Thanks

1Password Version: 7.7.810
Extension Version: ??
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: ??

Comments

• @KJB4000

We've made some improvements around this unlocking issue in our latest beta. Would you be willing to give it a try and let me know if it improves things for you?

https://support.1password.com/betas/#install-a-beta-release-of-1password-in-your-browser

If it doesn't help, I'd really appreciate if you could send me a console log for 1Password in your browser as well as a diagnostics report from the app.

https://support.1password.com/cs/extension-console-log/
    https://support.1password.com/diagnostics/

Send the logs and diagnostics to support+x@1password.com with a link to our current discussion. I look forward to us getting to the bottom of this with you.

• KJB4000
    KJB4000
    Community Member
    Options

Success! Working again.... Thank you so much

• ag_yaron
    ag_yaron
    1Password Alumni
    Options

We're glad to hear it!
    If you encounter any issues again, feel free to send us the logs via email.

I do hope you'll have smooth sailing form here on out though :)

• KJB4000
    KJB4000
    Community Member
    Options

It's happened again. Very frustrating. Started a few days ago. Exactly the same issue as initially reported.

1. I log into Password1 immediately about starting my work on my Windows computer but the logins and passwords are not popping up. I have to go to the program and copy/paste them. What am I doing wrong?
    2. When in the browser at the login for a particular website, it shows the 1Passord icon and indicates "Ctrl-Shift-X" to open it; however it never opens, it just spins....

I was just working out all the kinks before I added to my husband's computer but now very hesitant to do this if this issue keeps arising. Please advise. I've attached today's log. Kris

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@KJB4000:

Can you confirm what version of the 1Password browser extension you are using?

I've attached today's log.

I do not see the logs in your message, have you perhaps emailed them to us?

• KJB4000
    KJB4000
    Community Member
    Options

Yes I emailed in the logs because it did not allow me to attach here. The version is 7.7.810 This happened on June 26th and I was instructed to install a Beta version. It worked for a few days and then back to the original issues. Please see the history on this thread. Thanks

• ag_yaron
    ag_yaron
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Thanks @KJB4000 .

We've just pushed a new beta that should improve the situation with this issue, waiting for it to get approved in Chrome's extensions store.
    Once it will get approved, your beta version should automatically update so you can test it then.

Let us know if the issue persists when the new beta arrives.

This discussion has been closed.