Unrecognised 1Password Account Appearing In Browser Extension Settings

Options
[Deleted User]
[Deleted User]
Community Member
edited June 2021 in 1Password in the Browser

I'm using 1Password in the browser with Firefox 89.0.2. If I go to the 1Password icon -> Settings -> Settings, I see my expected family account, but also another account which I don't recognise.
I have never used any other 1Password accounts on this PC or any other device. I don't see any other accounts in the linked desktop app or anywhere else.
There are just two buttons against the unrecognised account: Locked and Sign Out. Nothing happens when I click on the Sign-out button. If I click on the Locked button I get a File Not Found error. Should I be worried? Any suggestions on how to remove this account?

1Password Version: 7.7.810
Extension Version: 2.0.2
OS Version: Windows 10 Pro 20H2
Sync Type: 1Password account

Comments

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @rootzero!

We will be happy to help you with this. To avoid sharing your account information here, can you send us an email to support+forum@agilebits.com from your account's registered email address so we can continue the conversation there?

After you have sent the email, please feel free to post the ticket number you received so we can locate your message and connect it with this forum discussion.

Looking forward to your message!

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User]
    Community Member
    Options

Hi @ag_ana
    Thanks for following up. I have sent an email and the support ID is [#CKB-76416-765]

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@rootzero:

Thank you! I confirm that I have managed to locate your message in our system :+1: We will take a look and continue the conversation in private via email :+1:

ref: CKB-76416-765

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User]
    Community Member
    Options

For anyone else who encounters this problem, the fix was to refresh Firefox.
    After resetting the 1Password desktop app, it became clear that there was some stale data associated with the Firefox extension. The 1Password team suggested disabling and renabling the Firefox entension, but I had already refreshed Firefox at the point which resolved the issue.

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Thank you for the update @rootzero!

This discussion has been closed.