Order of the logins in autofill

Options
namiaro
namiaro
Community Member

Hey,

As we know signing in to Gmail is a two step process. 1st step is to enter login/email and 2nd step is to enter the password.

Let's say I have multiple Gmail accounts:

Windows - browser extension autofill sorts all of the accounts alphabetically in the 1st step (favorites are at the top if you have any), if I choose last login in the 1st step, then in the 2nd step password for this particular login is at the beginning, even if it should be last by alphabetic order - I'm not forced to scroll and this is really useful.

Android on the other hand (latest stable version) - logins are always sorted alphabetically in both steps. Is there a way to make Android behave in the same way as Windows browser extensions? Given smaller screens in Android phones, it should behave like Windows browser extension.

Thanks in advance for help.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @namiaro!

I just wanted to let you know that I have reached out directly to our Android team, we will post back here as soon as we hear back :) Thank you for your patience in the meantime!

• Hey @namiaro, thank you for bringing this to our attention. Although this is currently not supported in 1Password for Android, this is certainly a feature request that we'd love to see implemented. I've gone ahead and passed your request along to our development team.

Let me know if there's anything else we can help with 😊

ref: dev/android/onepassword-android#42

This discussion has been closed.