iOS see's dropbox, opens vault, but nothing shows up in 1PW iOS

Options
sknaffla
sknaffla
Community Member

I have used 1PW for years on iOS, several different version of iPhones, always migrated ok.

recently 1pw on my phone was not getting updates. I deleted and re-installed dropbox, showed old 1pw data still.

I then deleted my iPhone Dropbox and 1PW, and reinstalled them.
I can see all the data in dropbox.
1PW is working great with the same dropbox data on MacOS and my iPad (both on latest apple versions).

After re-installing Dropbox on my phone, and letting it sync, I re-installed 1PW.
1PW sees the dropbox vault, I type in my password to unlock the vault. I see sync says saying with dropbox, and says sync in progress.
However there is not a single item in 1PW iOS. Nothing. I let the sync run over night, still not a single item in my 1PW iOS.

Last Sync just always says in progress, even letting it run for 24 hours.

~Scott

1Password Version: 7.7.6
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: 14.7.1
Sync Type: Dropbox

Comments

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @sknaffla!

It sounds like the reinstallation of the Dropbox app on this device might have caused this.

I see sync says saying with dropbox, and says sync in progress.

Can you please post a screenshot of this?

• @sknaffla

I just sent you an email from your submission. For those who may find this, we use the Dropbox API for syncing. Reinstallation of the Dropbox app should pose no problem with syncing.

ref: SLD-82753-222

• sknaffla
    sknaffla
    Community Member
    Options

@ag_ana , @ag_tommy - Wow, thanks for the quick responses !

Here are the screen shots. Dropbox does have data sync'd. Almost 3,000 files in the Data directory.
    I did also send a 1PW dropbox debug file in #SLD-82753-222

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@sknaffla:

Thank you for the screenshots! I see that you are already discussing this with Tommy via email, so I will let you continue the conversation over there :)

This discussion has been closed.