Shareworks 2FA support

https://shareworks.solium.com/ has a username/password login form, and then a second 2FA form. The latter isn't autofilled by 1Password even when 2FA is part of the account info; I have to copy the generated 2FA code out of 1Password and paste it into the form.

This is probably hard to investigate without an account since you can't get to the 2FA form, but let me know if I can provide any more info. The 2FA form is at https://shareworks.solium.com/solium/servlet/userGwtAction.do#LoginRequirementsPage . This is the text field in question:

<input type="text" class="gwt-TextBox" aria-required="true" placeholder="Enter Security Code" aria-invalid="true">

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: 2.0.5
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Hello @mrozekma,

Thank you for sending the tag. I can see the 1Password icon is missing in the field, but when selecting the 1Password icon in the browser toolbar and select your login item there, 1Password does save OTP for me. Would you please check to see if it also works for you?

• mrozekma
    mrozekma
    Community Member

The 2FA code saves fine, it's attached to my saved login in 1Password, but it doesn't autofill when logging in. Even if I open 1Password and click "Autofill", nothing happens; I have to copy the generated 2FA code from 1Password and paste it into the form manually.

• @mrozekma

In order to pin down the issue, I'd like to ask you to collect some page details for us:

1. Navigate to the one-time password page where autofill is failing.
    2. Right click the 1Password icon in your browser toolbar.
    3. Click Help and choose Collect Page Structure.
    4. 1Password will save a .json file to your "Downloads" folder.
    5. Send the downloaded .json file to support+x@1password.com with a link to our current discussion.

One of our team members will have a look and let you know what we find.

• Nhat_Nguyen
    edited August 2021

Hello @mrozekma,

I got your email, and I already sent it to the Dev team for further investigation. I am sorry for the inconvenience. Please be patient and stay up to date with the latest version of 1Password. That is the best way to get all the fixes and features we offer.

ref: PER-19474-274

This discussion has been closed.