Primary vault no longer syncing in browser

My Primary vault is no longer accessible in the browser (chrome) i can see it on my phone and desktop app. Just not any of my browsers. I switched from syncing it over iCloud to syncing it via Dropbox, but that didn't change anything.

1Password Version: 7.8.6
Extension Version: 2.0.5
OS Version: 11.4

Comments

• ag_anaag_ana

Team Member

Hi @maggiesol!

Can you please download the classic extension and see if that works for you?

Get the 1Password classic extension

Extension version 2.0.5 only sees vaults stored on 1Password.com: if you vault is stored on iCloud or Dropbox, you will need to use the classic extension instead ;)

• Thank you. That was the easiest! "1Password extension (desktop app required)"

• ag_anaag_ana

Team Member

You are welcome @maggiesol! I am glad I could help :) If you have any other questions, please feel free to reach out anytime.

Have a wonderful day :)

• I think I have the issue originally described. When I logon to 1password.com, I cannot see or see a way to add my Primary standalone vault (stored in iCloud), which has been available and visible for the past several weeks when I upgraded to a subscription account. In a session today, I simply closed the 1password tab in my browser and shortly encountered a notification that the Primary vault had been deleted, which was not my intent (and was fortunately not true).

I can see both the Primary standalone vault and subscription-based vaults in my 1password6 app on my Mac, as well as my iPad, iPhone, and in my Chrome extension. Basically, I see the Primary standalone vault everywhere but 1password.com.

MacOS: 10.11.6
    1Password app: 6.8.9
    Chrome: 92.0.4515.159 (Official Build) (x86_64)
    1Password extension: 4.7.5.90

Thoughts?

• ag_anaag_ana

Team Member

@Atman:

Basically, I see the Primary standalone vault everywhere but 1password.com.

This is the normal behavior: the Primary vault is not stored on 1Password.com, in your case it's stored on iCloud. So if you login to 1Password.com, you will only see the vaults stored on 1Password.com.

• Apparently, I've been experiencing the abnormal behavior up to this point, because I was seeing the Primary vault on 1Password.com, and now it's gone. You're saying that's the way it's supposed to be?

• ag_anaag_ana

Team Member

@Atman:

Apparently, I've been experiencing the abnormal behavior up to this point, because I was seeing the Primary vault on 1Password.com, and now it's gone.

The Primary vault can only appear within the 1Password desktop and mobile apps. If you login to the 1Password.com website, vaults stored on iCloud or Dropbox were never shown there.

You're saying that's the way it's supposed to be?

That's correct :+1:

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file