Sign-in Errors

stevesol
stevesol
Community Member

I just upgraded a single user license to a Family account on my Mac and migrated my vault. Everything went well. I also logged into my new account on my iPad and iPhone. That went well too. I use touch and face ID for those devices. Now, a short time later, I get a "sign-in error" message EVERY time I open 1Password on both iOS devices. The app tells me to make sure my secret key and master password are correct. The secret key is correct. I type in my master password yet again and I log in successfully. A short time later I try to open 1Password. I do the touch or face ID, which seems to pass, and I am AGAIN hit with a sign-in error and have to type my master password again... This repeats without end... Any help would be GREATLY appreciated.

1Password Version: 7.7.6
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided

Comments

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

Hi @stevesol!

We will be happy to help you with this. I noticed that you also sent us an email with the same question, and that my colleagues are already helping you over there. So we don't duplicate the answers by replying to you in multiple places, I am going to close this forum discussion and someone will get back to your email as soon as possible.

Thank you for your patience!

ref: NVP-99445-173

• stevesol
    stevesol
    Community Member

Thanks! I didn't know that tech support was also involved in this forum. I will wait to hear back from the team.

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

Sounds good @stevesol, thank you for your understanding :+1:

This discussion has been closed.