Autofilling fails at checkout on verkkokauppa.com

Options

Hi,

I'm having some trouble with 1Password. Maybe you can help.

Auto-filling credit card information fails at checkout on verkkokauppa.com (Finnish online store). I am having two issues here. Firstly, my credit card (master card) number does not auto-fill into the appropriate field automatically at checkout. I have to copy it manually.

Secondly, the expiry date of my card seems to be auto-filling incorrectly. It is displayed on the appropriate field and it looks to be correct (08/2022) when it is displayed on the page. When I try to confirm my payment however, it is rejected. I contacted my card issuer about this and the said the date was incorrect (07/2022). It was a month off. I checked my card information on the card and in my vault and they are correct (2022/08). There are no extra spaces etc. in my card expiry date field in my vault. Same goes for my credit card number field. This issue is specific to verkkokauppa.com as it does not occur with other online stores.

I am using 1Password add-on (2.0.5) with Firefox.

Thanks.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: 2.0.5
OS Version: Linux (Ubuntu 18.04.5 LTS)

Comments

• ag_yaron
    ag_yaron
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hey @lammi5645523 ,

Thanks for reporting this issue.
    I'm having a hard time reaching the payment form on this website. Can you please reach the payment form and collect the page's structure for us?
    Here's how:

1. Get to the credit card form but do not autofill it.
    2. Right click the 1Password icon on the top right corner of your browser and select "Help" -> "Collect Page Structure".
    3. Send us the downloaded file to support+x@1password.com alongside a short description of the issue and a link to this discussion here.

Thank you.

• lammi5645523
    lammi5645523
    Community Member
    Options

Hi ag_yaron,

Thanks for your reply. Page structure sent.

Thanks.

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@lammi5645523:

Thank you! I confirm that I have managed to locate your message in our system :+1: We will take a look and someone will get back to your email as soon as possible.

Thank you for your patience!

ref: CBZ-34854-956

This discussion has been closed.