TOTP not filling on securence.com

Options
This discussion was created from comments split from: 1PW8 for macOS.

Comments

• tkuijs
    tkuijs
    Community Member
    Options

It also looks like the autofill feature is not yet supporting copying or filling in 2FA codes, is this correct?

• Good morning @tkuijs! Because our modern browser extension handles filling TOTP codes automatically we did not bring the auto-copy feature forward. Can I get some more details on how you use this?

• tkuijs
    tkuijs
    Community Member
    Options

Hi @MrRooni! Thanks for the quick reply, I noticed the website where I tested the feature (our spam filter solution) it is no longer working. On other websites this does work as expected. Going to see if there is a config thing I can fix in this specific website configuration.

• Sounds good, @tkuijs. If it's a site we can access and you can share it with me I can file a bug for it.

• tkuijs
    tkuijs
    Community Member
    Options

It is https://admin.securence.com, after the login an extra field pops up:

• MrRooni
    edited August 2021
    Options

@tkuijs I've filed your TOTP filling issue as #9272 in our system. You can refer it to any time you want to ask us about it or to provide more info we can use to help fix it. Thanks for the report!

ref: dev/core/core#9272

• Hey again @tkuijs! I work on the extensions team here at 1Password. Could you please visit the page in question, make sure focus is in the one-time password field, and then right-click the browser extension icon and choose Help > Collect Page Structure and send that whole output in an email to support+x@1password.com? Having this page structure will allow us to investigate what's not working properly with our filling brain on this site. :smile:

• tkuijs
    tkuijs
    Community Member
    Options

Hi @ag_michaelc, done! Thanks for following up

• Ben
    Options

Thanks @tkuijs. Got the email. :) We'll be in touch soon.

Ben

ref: SXS-82459-355

• tonilampela
    tonilampela
    Community Member
    Options

Sorry for stealing this post, but I also noticed new extensions coming with 1Password 8 is not autofilling OTP when logging in to discord.com.

• Blake
    Options

Thanks for writing in @tonilampela 👋

I use Discord on a daily basis myself, and after testing this, I'm not running into any issues having my TOTP code AutoFilled into Discord.com

Can you share exactly what Browser, Browser Version, and Extension Version you're seeing this with?

• tkuijs
    tkuijs
    Community Member
    Options

@Ben I noticed this has been fixed. Thanks for solving this. I would love to have the option back top optionally copy OTP passcodes for specific items where this issue also exists. If you can add that to a 'nice to have' list that would be awezome.

This discussion has been closed.