Accounts Tab missing (How to add two accounts)?

I have two 1password accounts. One for my business and a personal account. I had both of these accounts working on the older version. However, when I installed the beta I only see one.

When I go to the to Preference I no longer see the Accounts Tab in order to add my business account. Has this moved to another location? Is there a different way to add the additional account?

Thanks!

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided

Comments

• kaitlyn
    kaitlyn
    1Password Alumni

Hey @capsule 👋

Welcome to the forum! You should have an "Account" option in the macOS menu bar when 1Password 8 is in the foreground.

Do you see both of your accounts listed there? If not, go ahead and select Sign In to Another Account so you can add the second one.

• capsule
    capsule
    Community Member

Ah... thank you.

It is very confusing with the phrase Sign In to Another Account.... I thought this would just sign you into another account - not just adding a new account. It would make more sense by saying "Add an Additional Account"

Thank you, got it to work!

• kaitlyn
    kaitlyn
    1Password Alumni

I could see how that could be misleading. I appreciate the feedback, @capsule!

I'm glad to hear you were able to get things working again. If anything else comes up, you know where to find us. :)

ref: dev/projects/customer-feature-requests#845

This discussion has been closed.