Quick Access Gets Stuck Sometimes

Options
alexclst
alexclst
Community Member

When using Quick Access I've found that the window gets stuck every now and then after using it. That is, after I find and navigate into an item I'll copy something from it or open it in its own window. Once I do that, then more often then not the next time I go to Quick Access it is still in the same place (understandable, to a degree, though after a few minutes should reset), even after clearing the search. Based on how Spotlight Search, as well as 1P 7 Mini work, I'd expect the window to go back to the initial state of just the search field when the search is empty. I can reset it myself by quitting it using the Command-Q keyboard shortcut, which seems to just quit Quick Access but leave 1P 8 otherwise running.

Honestly I don't know if this is intended behavior or a bug, but I wanted to alert you to it. Is anyone else seeing this?

1Password Version: 8.2.0-44.BETA
Extension Version: 2.0.6
OS Version: 11.5.2/20G95 ARM

Comments

• Fooligan
    Fooligan
    Community Member
    Options

Have you tried hitting the back arrow (←)? This should take you back to the main search hierarchy.

This is probably a small oversight bug. I imagine it will be fixed or clarified in the UI at some point.

• alexclst
    alexclst
    Community Member
    Options

@Fooligan, thanks, that helps. But still, it should be clarified, or revert after a time to the initial state.

This discussion has been closed.