Two days of using early access...

Options
  1. I wish there was an option to quickly report bugs. Maybe I'm missing it, but if not...
  2. Unlock with Apple Watch is enabled--but has not been offered, even once.
  3. Secure password suggestion when registering doesn't work?

1Password Version: 8.2.0-44.beta
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: macOS 10.15.7

Comments

• Ben
    Options

Hi @rpallred

Starting a thread here (or posting to an existing one, if one is already started) would be the quickest and most efficient way to get feedback in front of the folks actively working on improving the Early Access. ❤️ The Feedback and Support link under the ladybug icon in the top right of the app will bring you here.

Unlock with Apple Watch is enabled--but has not been offered, even once.

Could you please let me know what model Mac you have?

Secure password suggestion when registering doesn't work?

I'm not sure I follow. Could you please walk me through what isn't working here, perhaps with an example?

Thanks so much!

Ben

• rpallred
    rpallred
    Community Member
    edited August 2021
    Options

@Ben

Starting a thread here (or posting to an existing one, if one is already started) would be the quickest and most efficient way to get feedback

Perfect. Just wanted to make sure I wasn't missing a report bug feature in the app.

Unlock with Apple Watch is enabled--but has not been offered, even once.

Could you please let me know what model Mac you have?

MacBook Pro (13-in, 2017, Four Thunderbolt 3 Ports) running macOS 10.15.7.

Secure password suggestion when registering doesn't work?

I'm not sure I follow. Could you please walk me through what isn't working here, perhaps with an example?

See screen-shot,

Choosing "Show 1P" opens the full app and then it crashes when I enter my Master Password.

AND--this is an example of a change in workflow. I just discovered that I can click the tiny 1P icon and that gives me the 1P suggested password. There's definitely some muscle memory that's going to need to change.

• rpallred
    rpallred
    Community Member
    Options

UPDATE: After updating to 1P for Mac 8.2.0-56.BETA unlock with Apple Watch works--but have to click the icon next to the password field. This is a serious regression in functionality.

This discussion has been closed.