Questions about the Activity Log and Usage Report (Business plan)

mid
mid
Community Member
edited August 2021 in Business and Teams

Hello,

Sorry if my questions are duplicate but just want to ask something quickly. Thanks.
I'm an admin of a Business plan. I use 1Password mainly in a browser (not browser extension).

1. I found that when I "Send a copy" of an item to someone else, it doesn't show up in the Activity Log.
  2. When I look at my Usage Report, there are items that I didn't access but showed up in the list.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided

Comments

• Hi @mid, happy to answer your questions. 👋

I found that when I "Send a copy" of an item to someone else, it doesn't show up in the Activity Log.

As the Send a copy feature is currently in beta, this action isn't recorded in the Activity Log, as you're aware. This will require some extra work by our engineering team to ensure these actions are eventually recorded.

When I look at my Usage Report, there are items that I didn't access but showed up in the list.

Based on what you've written, it sounds like you're primarily using 1Password.com, is that correct? If so, what is likely happening is that you're "using" an item on 1Password.com without actually taking any action to reveal or copy the password, which counts as item usage (including opening a vault where that item sits at the top of the list alphabetically). This relates to "Views an item on 1Password.com" usage in our support article. I'll be happy to share this feedback with our team to see if anything can be changed.

Create a usage report for a team member or vault

This discussion has been closed.