App updates

This discussion was created from comments split from: App Store update from 7.7 fails repeatedly.

Comments

• anwerdatt
    anwerdatt
    Community Member

After waiting for hours on end to update to iOS 14.7, my iPhone 8 plus cannot update and download apps from the app store anymore, I've tried to restart my phone, but nothing works. What should I do in this case?

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

Hi @anwerdatt!

After waiting for hours on end to update to iOS 14.7, my iPhone 8 plus cannot update and download apps from the app store anymore

If this is happening with every app from the App Store, even after a reboot, after you already tried contacting Apple support? If there is something wrong with the App Store, they will certainly be able to know and help you with a workaround.

• anwerdatt
    anwerdatt
    Community Member
    edited August 2021

If this is happening with every app from the App Store, even after a reboot, after you already tried contacting Apple support? If there is something wrong with the App Store, they will certainly be able to know and help you with a workaround.

I've tried to restart my phone, but nothing works. What should I do in this case?

• I'm afraid that is outside the scope of 1Password support. I would encourage you to contact Apple support regarding the difficulties you're having with your iPhone. Once those are sorted, if you're having trouble with 1Password specifically, please feel free to start a new thread.

Official Apple Support

Thanks!

Ben

This discussion has been closed.