Thank you Roustem and 1password Team!

Options

@roustem you know what I really appreciate and like in 1password since years. You step in here and start controversional discussions with users and customers. This means you as one of the masters are standing behind your product. That’s the spirit which made 1password better and better in all the years. You not always agree with the comments but it means you care about customers opinions and active listen and read what’s going on here. That’s really valuable! I see that you do this since years and notice you constantly improve your product and make life of your customers better. And also your team makes a great job to get your product better every day. Thanks - a happy customer

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided

Comments

• roustem
    edited August 2021
    Options

Thank you, @telephoneman2. It means a lot and you are right, we have a great team that really cares about 1Password and our customers ❤️

• DenalB
    DenalB
    Community Member
    Options

I also have to say THANK YOU to @roustem and also to @dteare ! There are not many communities where the founders read and write by themselves. Normally, all this is done by staff members. :+1:

You both and all of your team members are doing a great job. :love:

• Thank you so much for saying so, @DenalB. ❤️

This discussion has been closed.