1P8 Keeps changing what section is being shown

Options

As soon any any change to an underlying item happens to the 1P8 Database, I loose the view of the folder I was in and am returned to the "All Items" view.

For example, I periodically make my way through different sections I'm warned of by Watchtower. I was going though my "Vulnerable Passwords" one at a time. When I arrived at one that was a dead account and went to archive it, instead of moving on to the next item in the "Vulnerable Passwords" list, my view is changed to All Items.

Similarly, I had the main window open to the side while using my browser and noticed that when I created a new login from the browser, the view once again changed from a specific tag back to my All Items view.

1Password Version: 8.2.0-56.BETA
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: macOS 12.0

Comments

• krubenok
    krubenok
    Community Member
    Options

Here's another piece of ick. From search if I select two items and archive from the right click menu, the whole UI flashes! Ick! I can just feel the electron in moments like this.

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @krubenok!

As soon any any change to an underlying item happens to the 1P8 Database, I loose the view of the folder I was in and am returned to the "All Items" view.

We have an open discussion for this internally, so this is already on our developers' radar ;)

From search if I select two items and archive from the right click menu, the whole UI flashes! Ick! I can just feel the electron in moments like this.

I cannot seem to reproduce this. Can you share with us step by step instructions if you are able to reproduce this on demand, so we can test it? Thank you!

• @krubenok,

Sorry about the delay. And thanks for the video. We have been able to reproduce this issue on our end and have alerted the developers of the issue so they can fix it in a future version of 1Password.

ref: dev/core/core#9746

This discussion has been closed.