Bug: Cannot right click to edit/delete tags in the left-hand pane

Options

Bug Type: Regression
Platform: Assuming all as this is cross platform

in 7 for Mac, I can right click to edit or delete a tag in the left pane. Right clicking in 8 does nothing.

1Password Version: 1Password for Mac 8.2.0-56.BETA
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: 12 Beta

Comments

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @sriggins!

Thank you for reporting this! You are right, the right-click menu has not quite made it into the latest Early Access yet, hopefully our developers will be able to add it in one of the next updates :+1:

• rberger
    rberger
    Community Member
    Options

This still seems to be an issue. I presume that its because the feature hasn't been implemented yet or am I doing something wrong to not be able to set the access to a vault in Mac Beta 8?

• Ben
    Options

Hey @rberger. We have not implemented this in 1Password 8 at this point. Hopefully this is something we'll be able to get to. :+1:

Ben

• jefftb
    jefftb
    Community Member
    Options

Really could use this feature.

• Hey @jefftb:

Thanks for your additional feedback here. In the most recent beta, deleting tags is now available by right clicking the tag in the sidebar and we're exploring additional improvements, like being able to rename a tag from the sidebar as well. I've added your input to the issue we have on the topic. Keep an eye out!

Jack

ref: dev/core/core#9335

• jefftb
    jefftb
    Community Member
    Options

Awesome, thanks @Jack.P_1P for taking time to update me, really appreciate you and 1Password!

• @jefftb

We love our users and you have helped us get to where we are today. Thank you for the kinds words.

This discussion has been closed.