Show "hidden vault" when your access level doesn't permit you to see them.

seanism
seanism
Community Member
edited September 2021 in Business and Teams

One of our team-mates is an admin and was cleaning up groups / access. They deleted a group since it didn't show any access to him. In reality there were vaults that were owner only as manage.

This could make it easier for non owners to properly manage the org without worrying about missing something they don't have access to.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided

Comments

• ag_max
    edited September 2021

Hi @seanism,

First, I'd like to apologize for the late response here as it looks like your post was located in a different area of the Community and was inadvertently overlooked.

I can certainly see the trouble you described as the current behavior dictates that only vaults a particular member has access to will appear in the Group Details page. I'll go ahead and share your feedback with our development team so they can consider implementing this in the future. Displaying inaccessible vaults in some redacted capacity would also give administrators pause when considering taking actions.

I hope this helps and let our team know if you have any additional feedback that you would like us to pass on.

ref: dev/b5/b5#13556

This discussion has been closed.