Remembering Main Window Location

Options

I would like to see the main 1Password window remember it's last location when it was closed. Seems that every time I open it up, it's back to be a square shape in the middle of my screen.

1Password Version: 8.2.2-6.Beta
Extension Version: 2.0.6
OS Version: 11.5.2

Comments

• Hi @kevellanea, thanks for mentioning this. Does this occur on version 8.2.2-19 BETA? I haven't yet been able to reproduce it. In any case, we want to make sure this works properly for you, so I'll look forward to hearing from you!

• kevellanea
    kevellanea
    Community Member
    Options

Thanks for following up. Yeah, unfortunately it's still doing it. Updated it last night to 8.2.2-19 Beta... opened up my Mac this morning and it again came up in the middle of the screen. Although now it seems like it's only after a reboot, as strange as that seems.

• @kevellanea, sure thing! That's interesting about the reboot. We'll see if we can reproduce that on our end and figure out what combination of factors might cause this to occur. Thanks for your patience, and for bringing it to light!

• kevellanea
    kevellanea
    Community Member
    Options

So, seems as if it's only happening now when I change displays. For instance, when I'm using my external monitor then reboot with it disconnected. Otherwise, it's remembering it's original location.

Very minor, again... just thought I'd mention it.

• Thanks for this additional detail, @kevellanea. We'll see what we can do about reproducing this and tracking it down on our end. Thank you for the helpful info! 🙂

This discussion has been closed.