How should we file bugs?

I have been trying to file bugs one thread at a time so we can resolve/discuss each bug and then close the issue. However, the website says if I post more than once within two minutes, I am put in an anti-spam jail for five minutes, without a clock to know about either the first or second timeout. How would you like us to file bugs?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided

Comments

• Hey @sriggins

I like the new picture. Nice! Please file the reports as needed. If they end up in the spam queue we check it periodically and set free those wrongly jailed. I just checked and did not see any posts that were jailed. Perhaps Ben has already set them free. 🙂

• sriggins
    sriggins
    Community Member

It would not allow me to post so I had to sit around for 7 minutes with a timer so I could press post. I was literally blocked from doing anything for an invisible amount of time.

• I'm sorry to hear the forum's anti-spam measures are getting in the way. I agree the situation you outlined isn't great, but until someone invents a better anti-spam system for Vanilla forums I think we're stuck with it. An alternative would be to email us feedback and reports to support@1password.com.

Again I apologize for the difficulty with the forum software.

Ben

This discussion has been closed.