1Password Version: 7.7.7 AuroraStore
Extension Version: 7.8.7
OS Version: 11.5.2 BigSure

Comments

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

Hi @David1PSince2015!

Is the WLAN server already running on your Mac? Is the option Run a WLAN server from this Mac to sync with iOS and Android devices enabled under 1Password Preferences > WLAN?

• David1PSince2015
    David1PSince2015
    Community Member

I don't think i have WLAN

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

@David1PSince2015:

Looking at your Preferences window, I wonder if you do actually have a Primary vault to sync via WLAN? I see that you have an Accounts tab, which means you are syncing data via 1Password.com already. Normally when you do this, you don't have additional vaults to sync via WLAN since sync is automatic already.

Do you actually see a Primary vault in your 1Password app?

• David1PSince2015
    David1PSince2015
    Community Member
    edited September 2021

I remember 1P use to have that option, is this depends if downloaded from AppStore or website ?. The reason i want WLAN, i have install 1P on CalyxOS via AuroraStore and when authenticating loading spinner runs indefinitely and can't authenticate.
    h

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

@David1PSince2015:

The reason i want WLAN, i have install 1P on CalyxOS via AuroraStore and when authenticating loading spinner runs indefinitely and can't authenticate.

I would like to ask you to generate a diagnostics report from your Android device and email it to us to support+forum@agilebits.com, so we can take a closer look at why this is happening to you.

After you have sent the email, please post the ticket number you received so we can locate your message and connect it with this forum discussion.

Looking forward to your message!

• David1PSince2015
    David1PSince2015
    Community Member

As i mentioned above, i can't load 1P credentials on CalyxOs(withGoogle services on) when authenticating via 1Passowrd.com, so i tried WLAN and issue is that macos doesn't have WLAN option, is not Android issue at the moment to sync with mac via WLAN, but mac's issue to display WLAN option.

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

@David1PSince2015:

That is because you don't have a Primary vault in your 1Password app, as I mentioned above. Without a Primary vault (since you are syncing data via 1Password.com), you cannot use the WLAN server because there is nothing to sync (vaults on 1Password.com, like the ones in your screenshot, cannot be synced via WLAN).

• David1PSince2015
    David1PSince2015
    Community Member

I think i got it. Is it possible detach sync from 1P.com to offline. I have shared vault and i want to create one more vault to sync it only via WLAN

• @David1PSince2015

While this is technically possible at the moment it will not be technically possible in the future, and so I'm hesitant to walk you through something that we know won't work as 1Password evolves.

Ben

• David1PSince2015
    David1PSince2015
    Community Member

@Ben Long time waited feature is to share password with 1p user (close/trusted friend) but who is not in family, any solution here ?

• At the moment to share a password with someone they would need to be part of the same 1Password membership. We do have a facility to provide limited access for someone who wouldn't otherwise be considered part of your family in the form of guests:

Share with guests in 1Password Families

We are exploring other possibilities here as well, but for now guests would be the best solution. :+1:

Ben

This discussion has been closed.