Feature request: being able to rename „all team members“ to e.g. „all employees“..

In my environment often people think when they add all team members they add exactly „their team“ when in reality they add the complete company.
Is there a easy workaround for this problem?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided

Comments

• ag_max
    edited September 2021

Hi @Christian_XYZR, thanks for taking the time to share your helpful suggestion.

I'll go ahead and pass on your feedback for adding the option to rename the Team Members group and share it with the rest of the team. I can certainly see how people might assume the Team Members group only applies to their immediate working team and thus they inadvertently end up sharing sensitive information with everyone part of that 1Password account.

There may be other solutions that our development team can explore to help combat this problem as well. Right now, I recommend educating your users about the Team Members group when they're onboarded, and encourage them to only share vaults (or ask an administrator to do it for them) with individual colleagues rather than the entire group.

• Christian_XYZR
    Christian_XYZR
    Community Member

hi @ag_max,

this could be a feature as well: Share with groups "right".

ok thy

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

On behalf of Max, you are welcome @Christian_XYZR! If you have any other suggestions, please feel free to reach out anytime.

Have a wonderful day :)

This discussion has been closed.