Quick Access

Options

Would it not be a good idea to pin the Quick Access on the desktop it is irritating having to search once for the user name then click quick access again for the password, it could be an automatic pin or a pin button to keep the window on top

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided

Comments

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @philip1702!

Thank you for the suggestion! It sounds like you interact with 1Password primarily with a mouse, is that correct? Because you can already make the interaction quicker using the keyboard shortcut to open the quick access window (Shift + Cmd + Space). When you open it again after copying the user name, it will still be open on the same Login item, so you can quickly copy the password too.

• philip1702
    philip1702
    Community Member
    Options

Yes I use mouse I suppose the best way is like you say to open the main window so it stays there I would only use to login to ubisoft client etc

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@philip1702:

For confirmation, have you already tried the View Details in New Window option?

You can also use Cmd+O in the list in the Quick Access window to get there quicker. The window would remain on the screen like this:

• DenalB
    DenalB
    Community Member
    Options

Hi @philip1702 !

As @ag_ana wrote, you could view the details of an entry in a new window. Once opened, this window stays on top until you close it. That's how I work with Quick Access when trying to log into Windows applications. ;)

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Thank you for the confirmation ;)

This discussion has been closed.