1Password8 - Can't edit icon/image

Options

If a site uses the old favicon.ico then this isn't used. In 1Password7 you can click the icon/image when editing the login to replace this with your own image. In 1Password8 this isn't possible, clicking the image/icon does nothing.

1Password Version: 8
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided

Comments

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @Dhuber!

That's correct, custom icons have not made it to the latest version of the Early Access app yet. Our developers are aware of the request though, so I have let them know you would also like this feature implemented :+1:

ref: dev/core/core#1301

• Dhuber
    Dhuber
    Community Member
    Options

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

You are welcome @Dhuber! If you have any other suggestions, please feel free to reach out anytime.

Have a wonderful day :)

• timsc
    timsc
    Community Member
    edited September 2021
    Options

Just so I can make sure I don't duplicate. Are we talking the Icon that shows up next to the name? Such as Babbel or BestBuy, it shows the name but doesn't display the normal logo. I notice its hit and miss if it displays.
    Thank you

• Blake
    edited September 2021
    Options

@timsc

We're talking about the Rich Icon that's normally displayed next to each item, I've provided an example from 1Password 7 below.

• DenalB
    DenalB
    Community Member
    Options

@Dhuber ,

I think this feature will come back very soon! I Just installed 1Password for Windows 8.2.2 (80202068 NIGHTLY) and at least I can see all my custom icons set in 1Password 7 or 1Password.com! Yes. Looks good so far. But I couldn't find a way to change them. ;)

This discussion has been closed.