7.7.8 crashes

Options
konstantinos
konstantinos
Community Member

Hi. I just installed the ultimate version of 1password but it crashes from the very first moment.

I’m still running the 12.5.4 on my iPhone 6.

Please need help as I manage all my passwords through 1password.

Thank you.

Comments

• konstantinos
    konstantinos
    Community Member
    Options

From the Purchase history i cannot find solution and I’ve already tried to reinstall the app.

• Hi @konstantinos:

Thanks for reaching out about this. I see we're tracking this internally so I've added you as an affected user.

I'd like to ask you to create a diagnostics report from your iOS device if you're able to:

Sending Diagnostics Reports (iOS)

Attach the diagnostics to an email message addressed to support+forum@1password.com.

With your email please include:

You should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a Support ID number. Please post that number here. Thanks very much!

• konstantinos
    konstantinos
    Community Member
    Options

I can’t send the diagnostic report as it’s impossible to open the 1Password app. Thanks @jack.platten

• @konstantinos:

Thanks for letting me know. It's no problem in that case, as we do have multiple reports of this and are investigating.

• opwuser
    opwuser
    Community Member
    Options

identical issue here too. thanks for flagging konstantinos, and thanks for letting us know it’s being studied, Jack. 12.5.4 on OG Air here.

If a fix is not imminent, please enable the “download older version” option in the App Store. I know from a recent experience with another app that this is possible now. Thanks.

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Thank you for the feedback @opwuser, I will let the team know that you are also experiencing this. Thank you for your patience so far!

• baumbcl
    baumbcl
    Community Member
    Options

I have the same problem like Konstantinos since the last update.

• Jack.P_1P
    edited September 2021
    Options

Hi @baumbcl, thanks for the feedback. I'll add you as affected to this issue as well. Thank you for your patience!

ref: apple-5494

• gvb
    gvb
    Community Member
    edited September 2021
    Options

Please add me as affected user. 1Password is closing immediately after trying to open it. I'm running IOS 12.5.4 on Iphone 6. This a new matter as it has been running seemlessly for a long time. 1Password version 7.8

• Hi @gvb:

I've added you as an affected user. Thank you for your patience on this.

• konstantinos
    konstantinos
    Community Member
    Options

7.8.1 THANK YOUUUU

• teasip
    teasip
    Community Member
    Options

Same here. iPhone 6 with 12.5.4.

• Hi all,

1Password for iOS 7.8.1 with a fix for this crash is propagating through the App Store now, and should be available to update on your device very soon, if not already.

We appreciate your patience on getting this resolved.

Cheers!

This discussion has been closed.