Feature request - reordering fields/sections

There doesn't seem to be a way to reorder sections or fields on the Linux or Web client. Could that be added?

1Password Version: 8.2.0
Extension Version: 2.0.7
OS Version: Not Provided

Comments

• PeterG_1PPeterG_1P

Team Member
    edited September 21

Hi @arip, thanks for this question. Can you tell me a little more about this? For example:

1. Are you trying to reorder sections within a given item in the 1Password app? (like moving around website, notes, and so on within a login item?)
    2. What is the benefit of being able to re-order fields in this way for you?

I ask because we're always trying to keep in mind the kind of workflows people may be using the app to fulfill. So if there's something about re-ordering fields that makes a practical day-to-day difference for you, we want to know! 👍 I look forward to hearing from you. 😀

1. Yes
    2. I have a 1Password entry with some custom fields needed during login, but I added them to the 1Password entry after a big Security Questions section, so they always show up at the bottom even though I use them more often. I'd like to rearrange it so the Security Questions are at the bottom.
  • 1P_Claudio1P_Claudio

Team Member
    edited September 21

Thanks for getting back to us @arip and providing an explanation of your use-case and how you'd find the ability to re-order fields useful!

We have a request open for this and I've now provided your feedback to our development team. Thanks for taking the time to provide feedback on what you'd like to see in 1Password! :)

ref: dev/projects/customer-feature-requests#125

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file