VoiceOver: Problems with keyboard behavior

Options

Hi,

I will try to explain as best I can because the behavior is very odd.
I find that occasionally, if 1Password has VoiceOVer focus, I am not able to use some VoiceOVer navigation commands.
I cannot determine any specific pattern; however, using control-option-arrow keys do not always behave correctly.
I realize this is not a very helpful bug report, but maybe someone else has had a similar experience.

THank you

1Password Version: 8.2.2
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: 12.0 (21A5522h)

Comments

• Hi @Scott_05. Thanks for reporting the issue you're seeing with VoiceOver navigation. We're working on improving accessibility in 1Password, and have a few open issues regarding navigation not working with VoiceOver.

Are you by chance noticing this issue when navigating through the list of All Items? Also, are you able to navigate with the Tab key or your up and down arrow keys. I know VoiceOver says to use the VO key with modifiers (like arrow keys), but I'm trying to determine if the issue is with keyboard navigation itself, or just with VoiceOver navigation.

• Scott_05
    Scott_05
    Community Member
    Options

Hi Peri, the issue seems to occur no matter where I am in the UI. It is as though the VoiceOVer command keys fail to work. I am going to try switching to using the control and option keys instead of the caps lock key to see if this makes any difference.
    Thank you

• @Scott_05

Thanks for following up! Let us know if switching from caps lock improved your state of play. We'll be happy to help.

This discussion has been closed.