iOS: Can get to PW vault but see continual sign-in error that I can't resolve

Options
cdeutsch
cdeutsch
Community Member

Hello. I recently upgraded my account to a family plan and added my brother. He has his own email address, secret key, and master password, and he's part of the my account.

1Password on his Mac seems to be fine; however, after installing it on his two iOS devices (using the QR code), he seems to be able to log in OK (using touch-ID or entering password), 1Password continually returns the error you see in the attached screenshot. Entering the master PW is accepted, but each time we minimize or restart 1Password, and enter the app, it pops up this screen again.

I don't understand why it's doing this.

Any help is appreciated. Thank you!

1Password Version: 7.8
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: iOS 14.7.1

Comments

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @cdeutsch!

I would like to ask you to generate a diagnostics report from your iOS device and email it to us to support+forum@agilebits.com, so we can take a closer look at why this is happening to you.

After you have sent the email, please feel free to post the ticket number you received so we can locate your message and connect it with this forum discussion.

Looking forward to your message!

• cdeutsch
    cdeutsch
    Community Member
    Options

Thanks for the guidance. Here's the ticket number: #CPW-66622-949

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@cdeutsch:

Thank you! I confirm that I have managed to locate your message in our system :+1: I see that you are already in touch with my colleagues over there, so I will let you continue the discussion via email :)

ref: CPW-66622-949

This discussion has been closed.