When I click it, the 1password window just flashes on my iphone 6 screen but won't stay open.

Options
Davidlongwood
Davidlongwood
Community Member

When I click it, the 1password window just flashes on my screen but won't stay open. I have restarted my iphone and deleted and reinstalled 1password app but it still appears for a second or two then goes. The same thing happens on my ipad!

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: iphone 12.5.4

Comments

• Hi @Davidlongwood:

Could you please check for updates to 1Password in the App Store. We had reports of this crashing bug, and a patch was released early this morning as version 7.8.1 of 1Password.

Please let me know if that resolves the issue for you.

Cheers!

• teasip
    teasip
    Community Member
    Options

I have the same issue since my iPhone 6 Plus updated the latest revision 2 days ago. I have done the same processes as described above. I’m here now looking to download an older update of iOS.

• Davidlongwood
    Davidlongwood
    Community Member
    Options

Hi Jack. I downloaded the patch and the app now starts but did ask me for my secret password! By pure chance I accessed it via iCloud - how this happened is smoke and mirrors to me but I'm in so many thanks. Have a good day.

• Hi @teasip:

If you're not seeing version 7.8.1 of 1Password as an available update in the App Store, please be patient. The App Store caches app updates and you may not be seeing the current version just yet.

@Davidlongwood:

Glad to hear you're up and running again. If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to reach out.

• teasip
    teasip
    Community Member
    edited September 2021
    Options

7.8.1 does the trick. Thanks. Does this fix come with a new iPhone 13 Max Pro courtesy of AgileBits?

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@teasip:

7.8.1 does the trick. Thanks.

That's great to hear!

Does this fix come with a new iPhone 13 Max Pro courtesy of AgileBits?

Unfortunately, the fix comes without a new phone included :P

This discussion has been closed.