Safari extension crash

Options
bdkfill
bdkfill
Community Member

Hi there,

when activating the extension, Safari crashes or extension loads forever. Reinstalling 1Password did not help

Comments

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @bdkfill!

What version of the 1Password app is this happening with, and on what version of iOS?

• bdkfill
    bdkfill
    Community Member
    Options

Hi @ag_ana,
    iOS Version is 15.0
    Crashes with 1Password version 7.8 and 7.8.1

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@bdkfill:

Thank you for the confirmation! I asked for this because we are aware of a scenario in which 1Password can crash on older versions of iOS, but since you are already on iOS 15, this is something different. I would like to ask you to generate a diagnostics report from your iOS device and email it to us to support+forum@agilebits.com, so we can take a closer look at why this is happening to you.

After you have sent the email, please feel free to post the ticket number you received so we can locate your message and connect it with this forum discussion.

Looking forward to your message!

• bdkfill
    bdkfill
    Community Member
    Options

@ag_ana

Thank you for your help.
    That's weird, when i click send diagnostics, only the 1Password browser opens with the url support.1password.com/contact

• Hi @bdkfill:

Do you have the standard iOS Mail app installed with an account configured? The 1Password app is only able to send diagnostics reports through the built-in iOS Mail app, and if it is not installed or not configured with at least one account, it will just redirect to that page.

• bdkfill
    bdkfill
    Community Member
    Options

Hi @jack.platten

iOS Mail App is installed and two accounts are configured

• bdkfill
    bdkfill
    Community Member
    Options

@jack.platten
    1Password is installed via MDM and sharing to non managed accounts is disabled. Is there another way to send diagnostics?

• bdkfill
    bdkfill
    Community Member
    edited September 2021
    Options

@jack.platten
    Got it running and sent the diagnostics.
    Ticket ID is [#CIR-18575-587]

• Hi @bdkfill:

I've located your diagnostics report in our system, and someone will be able to assist you further there.

Cheers!

ref: CIR-18575-587

This discussion has been closed.