Translations missing pt-BR

The new visual came with some missing translations strings for pt-BR.

Marked in green.

I didn't find the crowding project for the 1Password extension. But the translations would be.

Vault -> Cofre
Autofill -> Preencher
Scan QR Code -> Escanear Código QR
Change Password -> Alterar Senha
Open in New Window -> Abrir em Nova Janela

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: 2.1.0
OS Version: Not Provided

Comments

• loggor
    loggor
    Community Member

One more thing. The button in the password generator to autofill (the blue) is to small for the text.

I recommend using just "Preencher" as translation for this text.

• Thanks for reaching out to us @loggor!

You're right, we can definitely do better here. I've shared your feedback with our development team. Hopefully we can implement a fix in an upcoming release. We appreciate you taking the time to bring this to our attention!

ref: dev/core/core#10301

• loggor
    loggor
    Community Member

Hey there, I saw that this was fixed in recent updates. I'd like to suggest a small thing.

As you can see in the screenshot above, the solution was having an automatic width of the button for the inner text. But that ended up covering the vault information on the left of it. I would suggest adding a tootip on hover to show the vault's name.

• Hey @loggor:

Apologies for the delay in getting back to you here. I can definitely see how this would be annoying, so I've added your bit of additional feedback to the issue my colleague Chantelle mentioned above. Thank you for your feedback as we make 1Password better for everyone!

Jack

• loggor
    loggor
    Community Member

@ag_chantelle @Jack.P_1P Just some additional feedback, recently the password generator began showing like this... (v 2.3.2)

Check out how the autofill button got glitched with the refresh icon. If the problem is the word length, I would insist in reviewing the word used in the button as translation.

• Hi @loggor:

Thanks for your additional screenshot, I've shared it internally as well.

Jack

This discussion has been closed.