How do I delete 2 of the identities in my personal folder?

Options

I'm new to 1Password and I've created 3 identities with the same name. I need to delete 2 of these duplications. How do I do this?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:How do I delete 2 of the identities in my personal folder?

Comments

• Wilson2013
    Wilson2013
    Community Member
    Options

Correction ...I created 3 Logins with the same name and need to delete 2 of them. How do I do this?

• Wilson2013
    Wilson2013
    Community Member
    Options

I figured it out!

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User]
    Community Member
    Options

@Wilson2013 I find these tasks easiest with the desktop app. In the left-hand pane select All Vaults and All Items. In the middle pane search for the items you wish to remove. Right-click on each of these items in turn and select Delete.
    If you accidently delete the wrong item then you can login to 1password.com and recover it from Recently Deleted.

• Wilson2013
    Wilson2013
    Community Member
    Options

Thank you so much. I will check this out. Cheers

• Hi @Wilson2013, thanks for letting us know of this question - but it's great to hear that you've gotten it figured out! And let me say: welcome to the community. 😀

If you have further questions, be sure to let us know. We on the 1Password team are happy to help out, and as you've already witnessed - there are many lovely people who are very knowledgeable about the apps here and who are quick to lend a hand too!

• (and thank you @rootzero!)

• Wilson2013
    Wilson2013
    Community Member
    Options

Thank you PeterG for the 'welcome'

• @Wilson2013 Hey anytime. It's nice to meet you! 😃

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@Wilson2013:

Where did the 1Password icon disappear from? Is it from your browser or from your applications list?

• Wilson2013
    Wilson2013
    Community Member
    Options

Hi
    Thanks for picking up my distress signal! When I went to sign into my Google account the 1Password icon was not sitting on the right of where my password would go. I had to log into 1 Password to get my Google account password which 1Password had previously generated. I then had to type it into the Google account password field to get into my Google account and open my Gmail. The same thing was happening across all my accounts when I wanted to login...PayPal, my bank etc, etc

• Wilson2013
    Wilson2013
    Community Member
    Options

Adding to my previous post.... i.e. The icon was missing every time I opened an account in my browser (Chrome) e.g. PayPal . The 1Password icon was not sitting on the right in the username field or auto filling the details.

• Wilson2013
    Wilson2013
    Community Member
    Options

Hello. Can anyone help me with this issue. I can't even login to 1Password Community without logging into 1Password first then copy my 1Password Community PW and return to 1Password Community website and paste it into the PW field to be able to login to this platform. Thanks

• Hi @Wilson2013, thanks for raising this issue - and my apologies for the delayed response.

This sounds like an issue with the 1Password browser's extension's ability to work with the browser. I see that you have asked for help as well in the 1Password in the Browser forum, which is great - our extensions experts there are the most knowledgeable about this kind of issue, and should be able to get it fixed up for you.

Again, my apologies for the delay in response, and thanks for your patience!

This discussion has been closed.