1 password Chrome 2.1.0 : No more "Hide on this page" popup menu entry

Hi,
When I click a field in a login form, the "Hide on this page" menu entry is no more shown on the popup menu.
Could you please help me to get this menu entry back ?
Kind regards
Laurent

1Password Version: 7.7.818
Extension Version: 2.1.0
OS Version: Windows 10 20H2

Comments

• ag_yaron
    ag_yaron
    1Password Alumni
    edited September 2021

Hey Laurent,

We have removed that menu option from the new version of 1Password's inline menu in the browser. Instead, you can simply right-click inside the field and you'll see a "1Password - Password manager" option in the context menu, in which you'll find the "Hide on this page" feature.

You can utilize one of the following alternatives:

• Press ESC to dismiss 1Password's suggestions.
    • Click the little 1Password icon on the right corner of the field to hide 1Password temporarily.
    • Right-click the 1Password icon on the top right corner of your browser's toolbar -> Settings -> Turn off the "Show autofill menu on field focus" option.

I hope you'll find this helpful :)

ref: dev/core/core#9192

• lri
    lri
    Community Member

Hey Yaron,
    Many thanks for the tip, I didn't notice this change at all, sorry.
    After some testing, I can report the "Hide on this page" feature doesn't work consistently across websites.
    On some websites the menu entry is disabled, on some other it is available but doesn't have any effect ("Hide on this page" is checked on the menu, but the context menu keeps showing).
    Could you please let me know if you need more information or example ?
    Kind regards
    Laurent

• ag_yaron
    ag_yaron
    1Password Alumni

Hey Laurent,
    Thanks for the followup.

Can you please provide me some links to forms where it doesn't work correctly/at all? If I can reproduce it here I'll be able to forward it to the development team. :)

This discussion has been closed.