Mask my Email Intergration

Options
ardie
ardie
Community Member

iOS 15 with Safari 1Password extension. Does the Mask my Email function work on IOS with Fastmail integration?

I have the extension working, but do not get a Mask my Email on any email forms on IOS. I do not see any Integration listed in the sidebar when logged into my1password as indicated in the instructions. Fastmail account indicates a connection with 1Password.

Functions fine on Safari OSX.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: IOS 15

Comments

• Hi @ardie!

If you're seeing the integration in Safari on Mac then it sounds like things are set up properly, so long as you're using the same 1Password account on both devices.

iOS 15 with Safari 1Password extension

Just to be clear: this function is offered as part of the new 1Password for Safari extension on iOS 15, and not in Password AutoFill. Could you please double check you've got 1Password for Safari enabled? Instructions can be found here:

Get to know 1Password for Safari on your iPhone or iPad

Also please note that for this first iteration the integration is only available when registering for new accounts, and not when editing an existing account. That's something we have a feature request filed for and the team is looking into.

Please let me know what you find.

Ben

This discussion has been closed.