iOS app on iPhone 12 Pro keeps asking for password

Options
daneel
daneel
Community Member

I have FaceId enabled on my iPhone and so rarely had to enter my master password to use the 1Password app, but recently it seems that every time 1Password is used to provide a username and password, it prompts for the master password. I've tried switching off FaceId in the app's settings, then re-enabling it but to no avail.
Could someone please advise on what I can try next to resolve this?

1Password Version: 7.8.2
Extension Version: N/A
OS Version: iOS 14.8

Comments

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @daneel!

Is this happening in the main 1Password app, or in the autofill extension window?

• daneel
    daneel
    Community Member
    Options

Hi @ag_ana,

It's happening with the main app and whenever it's called up to provide or choose a username/password

• christn
    christn
    Community Member
    Options

I have the same problem. I'm using iOS 15.1 and the 1Password app. Also, autofill for apps does not work.

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Thank you everyone for the confirmation! I would like to ask you to generate a diagnostics report from your iOS device and email it to us to support+forum@agilebits.com, so we can take a closer look at why this is happening to you.

After you have sent the email, please feel free to post the ticket number you received so we can locate your message and connect it with this forum discussion.

Looking forward to your message!

This discussion has been closed.