Disabling Certain Valuts

Options

In the new version of 1Password 8.2.2 I don't see the option to disable the viewing of some of my vaults. Previously I could disable certain vaults so I didn't have to see them in search results. I would like that back as I share vaults with some of my family but I don't want their results appearing when I search or autofill via the extenstion.

1Password Version: 8.2.2
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Windows 10

Comments

• Accounts and vaults may be individually disabled for autofill and search in the extension from the extension settings (https://support.1password.com/getting-started-browser/#manage-your-settings). After opening the browser extension settings, scroll to Accounts & Vaults and toggle any vaults that you would prefer not to appear in the extension or autofill.

There is not an option in 1Password 8 to hide items from search inside that app and in quick access. Is that a feature that you would use if it were available? Thanks!

• happycoffee0744
    happycoffee0744
    Community Member
    Options

I would like to be able to hide vaults from the Quick Access search. It's polluted with logins from irregularly used vaults. (I'm using 1Password 8.2.2 on macOS).

• Thanks for the feedback happycoffee0744! I've filed this request in our internal feature request tracker. In the meantime, the latest early access release on macOS now filters results based on currently open applications. We hope to bring this feature to other platforms as well!

https://releases.1password.com/mac/early-access/#1password-for-mac-8.2.2-80

• happycoffee0744
    happycoffee0744
    Community Member
    Options

Thanks for your quick reply K.J._1P!

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

On behalf of K.J., you are welcome @happycoffee0744! If you have any other suggestions, please feel free to reach out anytime.

Have a wonderful day :)

• Hi, y'all. Popping in late to the party, but I have another suggestion.

We already have Vault Collections in the application, and it is now possible to select a collection in the Quick Access window. If you set up a collection that has only your most commonly used vaults, you can then select it when you do a Quick Access search.

Plus, we're working on ensuring Quick Access will remember the currently selected collection when you restart.

This discussion has been closed.