Can only "use suggested password" to add a new login to one of my 1P accounts

Options

When I'm on a sign-up page and creating a new account, 1Password will suggest a password to use. When I click on that password to fill out the login item and save, it will only let me choose one of my 1P accounts to save the login item to. I have 2 accounts, one personal and one corporate. Both are logged in and searchable using the browser extension, but when I expand the "Save in:" dropdown to save a new account, I can only choose vaults for my personal account, not my corporate.

Is there some setting I'm missing that will expose this function to both of my accounts?

1Password Version: 7.8.8
Extension Version: 2.1.1
OS Version: macOS 11.5.2

Comments

• ag_yaron
    ag_yaron
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hey @amijeremy ,

There are several possible reasons to this:

• If you have the new Fastmail integration enabled and you've created a new email alias on that signup form, you will only be able to save that login item to the account in which the Fastmail integration exists.
    • It might be that some of the other accounts are locked. Right-click the extension's icon in the browser's toolbar and select "Settings", then scroll to the bottom and make sure that all accounts are unlocked.
    • It might be that when you open the "Save In" dropdown, it will show you the vaults from your personal account, but you can simply scroll down in that dropdown with your mouse and it will reveal the rest of the accounts/vaults there. Open the dropdown and try to scroll in it.

Did any of the above help?

This discussion has been closed.