New early access update is now available

Options

New early access update is now available

Hello everyone, 👋

I hope you love October as much as I do. ❤️ It’s always been one of my favourite months of the year and this week’s update makes it even better! 🍂🎃🍁

Today’s build number is #80202080 and includes several sweet improvements. 🥧

Quick Access on Mac and Linux detects apps you have open and automatically suggests matching logins. And it’s not limited to just apps in the foreground as it surfaces logins for all active apps. 😍

Watchtower shows Unsecured Website alerts only on sites that have a secure option available.

Linux users who install 1Password from the Snap Store can now automatically access security keys for two-factor authentication without needing to tweak the u2f-devices permission.

You can find a full set of changes in our release notes for macOS , Windows , and Linux. Or, select the What’s New item from the feedback menu within the app.

As always, thank you so much for participating in the early access release and helping us to improve 1Password. 🙏🏻🤗

Installation

If you enjoy being on the bleeding edge and providing feedback and bug reports, you can get early access for your favourite platforms here:

Have fun and thank you for helping us shape the future of 1Password. Enjoy! ❤️

This discussion has been closed.