To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

Trial Individual account to Family Account (Using Discount Code)

kram101
kram101
Community Member

Currently coming to the end of a personal Trial on 1Password.

I want to keep my account, upgrade to Family which I can do, but want to do it using a promo code for the first year

Can I do that with my current account or do I need to

1. Export Vault
  2. Cancel Account
  3. Create a new Account (with discount code)
  4. Then import vault

so then I will be on families under the 1 year promo code

is this the way to do it, or is there a way I can get the promo added before my trial expires?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided

Comments

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

Hi @kram101!

You can do this on your existing account, no need to create a new one :+1: We will be happy to help you with this. To avoid sharing your account information here, can you send us an email to support+forum@agilebits.com from your account's registered email address so we can continue the conversation there?

After you have sent the email, please post the ticket number you received so we can locate your message and connect it with this forum discussion.

Looking forward to your message!

• kram101
    kram101
    Community Member

Hi Ticket [#IYJ-29737-194] if you can help please

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

@kram101:

Thank you! I confirm that I have managed to locate your message in our system :+1: I see that my colleagues have replied to you over there already, so I will let you continue the conversation via email :+1: To avoid duplication of effort, I am going to close this forum discussion so we can keep everything in one place.

ref: IYJ-29737-194

This discussion has been closed.